Processing Activities Log
The personal data gathered by Metro de Madrid will be processed in accordance with the new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection. The information with respect to the recipients of the data, the purpose and the security measures, as well as any additional information relating to the protection of personal data can be consulted in our Processing Activities Log, within the relevant log of the Department of Transport, Housing and Infrastructures.
Supplementary Information on Data Processing (2nd Layer of Information)
The following documents include supplementary information on various aspects of the processing of personal data performed by Metro de Madrid.
Exercise of Rights in relation to Data Protection
If you wish, you may exercise the rights contained in current legislation to which you may be entitled with respect to data access, rectification, erasure, processing restrictions, opposition and portability, by sending a request by e-mail or by post to the addresses shown below, clearly indicating “Exercise of data protection rights”:
- By post: Metro de Madrid avda. de Asturias,4 28029 id Madrid. Include a signed request and photocopy of your National Identity Document or an alternative identity document.
- By e-mail: To the address of the Delegado de Protección de Datos (Data Protection Officer) of Metro de Madrid email@example.com. Include a request in PDF digitally signed by means of an authorised signature (FNMT or similar).
The request templates are available through the following links:
• Right to restriction template
• Right to opposition template
• Right to opposition to automated decisions template
• Right to portability template
• Right to rectification template